Scholarship at King Abdulaziz University in Saudi Arabia 2023
King Abdulaziz Scholarship is fully funded scholarships. The Scholarship covers Monthly Bursary, accommodation, healthcare and Two-way Airfare Ticket.
About The Scholarship
King Abdulaziz University includes two separate campuses according to Islamic regulations one for males and another for females. Each of these campuses is provided with all cultural, recreational and athletic facilities, in addition to a big library equipped the most up to date technology to serve students and the teaching staff. Within four decades, the university becomes one of the outstanding higher education institutions on the local and international level. This university offers educational programs for preparing the graduates to do jobs that cope with the changing needs of the community.
Read also: Scholarship at Khalifa University in UAE 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: King Abdulaziz University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Open All Years
Eligibility Criteria for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
To qualify for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
Masters and Ph.D
- Students must not be older than 30 years old for Master, and 35 Year for PhD
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in his/her own country with a minimum grade (very good) in case their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- English Language Test Certificate.
- The student must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must not have been dismissed from one of the Saudi Institutions.
- Candidates of Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science programs must be professional in spoken and written Arabic language.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Receiving new students at the airport
- Two-month stipend upon arrival as preparation allowance.
- Monthly stipend.
- Distinction allowance for outstanding students
- Three-month stipend as graduation allowance for shipment of books
- Offer regular students with annul tickets and also compensate newcomers.
- Offer follow-up of award-related financial assistance until they got organized.
- Prove emergency subsidies and financial aid students.
- Employment offers some of the scholarship students.
- Bring students families upon their desire
- Provide suitable accommodation for scholarship students and follow up on their status in their places of residence during their academic year to find solutions in case they face any problems.
- Offer low-cost food
- Offer healthcare for students and their families
Read also: Internship at KAUST in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for King Abdulaziz University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.