Scholarships Merits is here with World Summit Awards Call 2022. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a lifelong partnership and coalition. World Summit Award (WSA) is a non-monetary award emphasizing sustainable knowledge transfer through a global network. All member states of the United Nations are eligible to submit nominations for this award.
Every country has the WSA National Expert, representing World Summit Award. You can send the nomination to WSA by getting selected as the best national digital application in one of the eight categories by the WSA National Expert. Through this program, winners can not only gain a one-time monetary award but a life-long partnership.
Details about World Summit Awards
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the World Summit Awards Call:
- Applicants can be any company, organization, or individual belonging to the UN and UNESCO member states.
- Digital applications should have high local value and more significant benefits to society.
- Submissions include mobile applications, webpages, SMS-based products, databases, kiosk installations, IoT, wearables, etc. No limitation as to the channel or platforms used for the project.
- Projects can be of 2 years max old at the time of nomination.
- No drafts, outlines, or ideas for a project will be accepted. They should be already market-ready or available on the market.
- The evaluation criteria of the WSA are user value, content, and impact of digital solutions on the local community.
Benefits of World Summit Awards
World Summit Call Awards provides the following benefits:
- An invitation to the WSA Global Congress as well as:
- Pitching seminars
- The pitching session before an international audience
- Crafted workshops for the winners
- Invite to the renowned award ceremony
- Board and accommodation for the Congress (only for on-site events)
- Interaction with the jury, speakers, and international guests
- Integration with the globally recognized digital content developers.
- Exposure to the WSA community consisting of international experts and industry leaders from over 180 countries.
- Interaction with internationally recognized sponsors and partners of the World Summit Award community.
- Workshops specially designed for the winners.
- A short video highlighting the project of the winner.
- Promotion on the WSA website, youtube channel, and social media.
- Coverage within WSA editorial channels.
- This award provides nominees with the templates to gain the attention of national media with the assistance of the WSA national experts, thus providing more coverage of your product.
- Providing WSA nominee seal to be used on social media, website, and publications.
- Chance to get feedback from the jury.
You Can Apply: Sakura Science Exchange Program
Application Process For World Summit Awards
- The application process is online.
- Search for the opening and select internship availability.
- Register and create an account on the application page.
- Start your application and answer related questions.
- Go through the assessments and appear in the interviews.