The World Bank Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program for talented students who want to get themselves enrolled in a foreign institution for higher studies. The World Bank Graduate Scholarships Program connects students from around the world and low-income countries so that they may have the opportunity to pursue their education. This program is open for Master’s degree level study that can place a student in one of the partner countries, which includes the US, Africa, Japan, Oceania, and Europe. Through this fully-funded scholarship, there are more than 26 JJ/WBGSP participating master’s programs that are available for international students. The JJWBGSP fully-funded international scholarship program allows excellent students to enhance their career development by receiving an excellent education, while at the same time developing professional skills in the students throughout the program’s duration. The scholarship program will provide young researchers an opportunity to contribute to the mission of the World Bank for two years. Through this scholarship program, over 6,000 mid-career professionals from developing countries have graduated with degrees in areas related to development.
Also Read: University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2022 [Fully Funded]
World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Host Countries: United States, Europe, Japan
- Funded by: World Bank
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 and 27th may, 2022
Also Read: Daad Scholarship in Germany 2021-2023 [Fully Funded]
Benefits of World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022
- Full Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel
- medical insurance
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance will be provided to cover living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Study Fields and Universities
- (Click Here ) for Universities and Fields of Study
- You can also check the List of Eligible Countries ( Click Here )
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022
- A candidate must be a national of a World Bank Member Developing Country.
- A candidate should not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- A candidate should be in good health
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- A candidate must have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The application deadline to apply for the Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2022 for international students is February 28, 2022 and May 27, 2022.
Also Read: Koc University Scholarship in Turkey 2022 [Fully Funded]
What are the steps to Apply for World Bank Scholarship Program 2022?
- To apply to the program, all interested candidates must first apply to the university program.
- Applicants are eligible to apply only after they have received an unconditional letter from the university.
- The application needs to be submitted via the official website.
- Make sure you read all the information on the official website before submitting an application.