‘Walailak University PhD Scholarships.’ Walailak University is offering fully funded scholarships for international students. Students from all countries can apply for the PhD scholarships. Outstanding and brilliant students have an opportunity to study at Walailak University International College (UIC), depending upon the selected program. Walailak University is a reputable institution named after Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Walailak. Students all across the globe can apply for this opportunity and avail full tuition fee waiver for their PhD program.
Every year, 15 students are selected for this international scholarship program. Walailak University aims to seek, discover, maintain and distribute knowledge and academic excellence for society’s progress. Its goal is to develop students both personally and professionally. This institute provides a world-class education to its international students through its scholarship program. This is a good option if you are also looking for international scholarships to study in Asian countries.
Given below are scholarship durations for different programs for which full tuition coverage is provided
- Semester System:
- Research Program (Master’s Degree Holder): 6 terms
- Coursework Program (Master’s Degree Holder): 6 terms
- Research Program (Bachelor’s Degree Holder): 8 terms
- Coursework Program (Bachelor’s Degree Holder): 8 terms
- Trimester System:
- Research Program (Master’s Degree Holder): 9 terms
- Coursework Program (Master’s Degree Holder): 9 terms
- Research Program (Bachelor’s Degree Holder): 12 terms
- Coursework Program (Bachelor’s Degree Holder): 12 terms
You Can Apply: King Abdullah University Fellowship 2023
Here are more details about the Walailak University PhD Scholarships
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Fields Offered for PhD Scholarships
- Drug and Cosmetics innovation
- Agro-Industry and biotechnology
- Data Science and Artificial intelligence
- Management of Information Technology innovation
- Material science and innovation
- PhD in Science
- Liberal arts
- Public administration
Here are the eligibility criteria for Walailak University PhD Scholarships:
- Applicants from all around the globe can apply.
- Students applying for PhD program at Walailak University.
- Applicants who graduated in Plan A1 (Research Only Program) must have international publications.
- Available for Full-time study in Thailand.
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and provide research support.
- Opportunity to pursue PhD in Thailand without worrying about fee.
Requirements for the Walailak University PhD Scholarships:
- Research proposal
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL IBT 61, TOEFL CBT 172, CERF B2)
Publication before Graduation
The selected applicants must have a minimum of 2 research articles published or formally approved for publication in peer review academic journals ranked in the Q1 (1st quartile) or Q2 (2nd quartile) indexed in the Scopus database.
Applicants must fulfil the given conditions:
- Submit a study and research progress report at a particular time to the College of Graduate Studies.
- Work as a TA (teaching assistant) for at least one subject for the undergraduate program with a minimum of 36 hours per term or as a RA (research assistant) defined by the supervisor.
You can Apply: Young Critics Program 2022-2023
Application Process For Walailak University PhD
- The application process for the international PhD scholarship program is online.
- First of all, select the program and fill out the application. Then submit the application fee and apply.
- Students can submit their applications for scholarships by 31 October 2022.
- The result will be announced between November and December 2022.
- The semester will start in January 2023.