The University Startup Competition Program 2022 is now accepting applications. By highlighting the top university startups from around the world, assisting them in their growth and expansion. The most impactful university-based startups from around the world build network. Grow, learn, and pitch for a chance to be the exemplary startup in the world.
In 2015, Denmark hosted the first university Startup competition, which featured startups worldwide. This startup program reaches millions of readers throughout the world, has met with some of Denmark’s major firms, and is one of the best cash awards.
Except for RUC, all Danish universities are members of Venture Cup Denmark. They seek to promote and highlight entrepreneurship among university students, bridging the gap between academia and the business world. Venture Cup Denmark collaborates closely with partners worldwide, typically organizations or colleges focused on startups, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
Details about University Startup Competition Program
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 29, 2022
You Can Apply: Fully Funded UBD Scholarship in Brunei 2022-2023
To compete, startups must be in one of two stages: early-stage or growth-stage.
- Part of a startup with two co-founders, at least one of whom is a recent graduate within two years or is linked with the institution.
- The startup must strive to make a positive impact on the world.
- They wish to join the international network of student entrepreneurs.
- Every startup must believe in its own ability to achieve greatness.
- Finally, startups will have the opportunity to meet with key participants in the Chinese startup ecosystem.
There are two stages of prizes i.e. early stage and growth; each includes the four categories.
- The overall winner will get USD 15,000 plus an additional $1,000 for winning the category.
- Each of the four category winners will win $1,000.
Growth stage prizes:
- The total prize pool for the overall winner will be USD 15,000 plus $1,000 from the category winner.
- The winners in each of the four categories will get a prize of USD 1000.
You Can Apply: University of York Scholarship 2023 in The UK
Application Process For University Startup Competition Program
- The application process is online.
- Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.