If you are a top-tier international student looking for a way to fund your education, look no further. Then, in the Netherlands, apply for the University Twente of Scholarships (UTS) 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity for outstanding students from both the EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries to pursue a Master’s degree at the University of Twente. UT Scholarship 2022 seeks exceptional and self-motivated international students to join an incredibly progressive and progressive group of fellows with the ability to impact the future of the entire world through their dexterous ways and brains.
UTS Scholarship recipients will receive between € 3,000 and € 22,000 for one year. Those who apply for two-year programmes must meet certain criteria in order to keep the scholarship for the second year. Furthermore, UTS graduates may be eligible for additional scholarships (e.g. Kipaji Scholarship). This one-of-a-kind opportunity to study abroad for free comes with a slew of other benefits for exceptional students, such as access to the best education provided by one of Europe’s best universities, under the supervision of world-class mentors and professors.
University Twente awards approximately 50 scholarships to outstanding candidates from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries to study a Master’s degree programme in the Netherlands. In terms of courses, programmes, and other factors, students and professors at the University of Twente are extremely diverse. The institute embodies all of nature’s natural beauty, surrounded by tranquillity, peace, and calm. The institution was founded in 1961 as The Technische Hogeschool Twente. It was later renamed Universiteit Twente (University of Twente – UT). The University of Twente in the Netherlands offers a number of English-taught Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes.
You Can Apply: MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2022 Netherlands And How To Apply
University of Twente Scholarship UTS Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Host University:: University of Twente
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Value: up to €22,000 per annum
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50
- Eligibility: EU/EEA & non-EU/EEA Students
- Deadline: 1 May 2022
List of Study Fields:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
You Can Apply: Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022 And How To Apply
Financial Coverage of University of Twente Scholarships
- Successful students will get € 3,000 – € 22,000 per year.
- Students will be able to experience and explore world-class research laboratories.
- An applicant may also apply for an additional scholarship, the Kipaji Scholarship program.
- An overview of the estimated costs of living while studying at the University of Twente.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Twente Scholarships
- You must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have been offered admission to study one of the qualifying UT Master programs at the University of Twente
- You need to have at least 50% of European Credits in order to meet the scholarship criteria.
- You must have English Proficiency Certificate.
You Can Apply: Study In Netherlands on Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
The last date to apply for the University of Twente UTS Scholarships 2022-23 in the Netherlands is 1 May 2022.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarships?
- You need to first apply for admission to the master’s program at the University of Twente.
- Once a student has received an admission offer, he or she must apply separately for the scholarship.
- Now you can apply for the UTS scholarship with your student number.