University of Padua Scholarship in Italy 2023
The University of Padua Scholarships is now open for international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, as well as a monthly allowance.
About The Scholarship
Italy is one of the amazingly beautiful countries for studies. Apply for University of Padua Scholarships in Italy 2023-24. The University of Padua Scholarships 2023 is for Undergraduate and Masters Programs. Padua is a public university, the second oldest university in Italy after Bologna, and the fifth oldest surviving university in the world. One can easily enjoy and study in a beautiful country that has beautiful weather all the time. The scholarship is available for the academic session 2023-2024. The University of Padova has 8 schools with 32 departments and more than 50 English-language degree programs. International applicants can easily apply in a few steps. Prepare your documents and apply online. More than 65,000 international students from all over the world are currently studying at the University of Padua.
Read also: Job Vacancies + free visa in Canada 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Italy
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Funded By: University of Padua
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 2 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padua
- Applicants from all countries can apply. The scholarship is open all over the world.
- You must show the results of your secondary education to apply for an undergraduate programme.
- To apply to a master\’s program, you must complete a bachelor\’s degree.
- English is required.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- Full tuition waiver
- Scholarship for a total amount of 8,000 euros per year.
- A regional scholarship of €7,000 is also available.
- Housing may be available on campus.
How to Apply for Padua University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.