The fully-funded scholarship 2022 at the University of Manchester Doctoral Scholarship 2022 provides more than 100 awards each year through the President’s Doctoral Scholar Award scheme, established by Prof. Dame Nancy Rothwell. A PhD is a prestigious degree that will give you an edge when it comes to getting better jobs or grants in your field. The University of Manchester offers a number of doctoral scholarships to help you reach your goals of becoming an expert in the field. The fully-funded scholarship in the UK will provide a solid platform for exceptional students from around the world to acquire research training with renowned academics on a wide range of subjects. The University of Manchester International Scholarships 2022 are open to students of all nationalities, working in all research areas, and are designed to attract students of the highest caliber who wish to work on challenging research projects in world-leading research environments. The University of Manchester Scholarship 2022 recipients will receive funding for their doctoral studies as well as an additional £1000 enhancement to their annual stipend/living allowance. There is a wonderful opportunity to pursue your Ph.D. in the UK on a fully-funded scholarship.
University of Manchester Doctoral Scholarship 2022 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- University: University of Manchester
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Number of Awards: 100+
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 24 March 2022
Benefits of University of Manchester Doctoral Scholarship
- Full university tuition fees
- An annual maintenance stipend.
- A student will have the opportunity to meet University President & Vice-Chancellor, interact closely with the academic community and other PDS students.
- Students will benefit from international research leadership under the supervision of distinguished scholars.
- Become a President’s Doctoral Scholar ambassador for the University.
Eligibility Criteria of President’s PhD Scholar Award 2022
- Candidates must be (non-UK) international students.
- A candidate must be admitted into a Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must hold a conditional/unconditional PhD program offer for September 2022 intake.
- A candidate must hold (or are about to obtain) a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- A candidate must have a track record of engaging with research.
The application deadline to apply for the University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Awards 2022 in the UK is March 24, 2022.
How to Apply for University of Manchester Doctoral Scholarship 2022.
- You must complete all the usual admissions procedures and receive an unconditional or conditional Ph.D. offer before you will be considered for the program.
- Make sure to read the instructions carefully for completing the online application.
- Please ensure that all supporting documentation is included with your application form.
- Ensure that you indicate on your application form that you are submitting an application for the University of Manchester Scholarship, in particular a PDS Award.