Applications for the University of Lausanne Scholarship for the academic year 2023 are now open. Scholarships in Europe are available to international students pursuing master’s degrees at the University of Lausanne. The University of Lausanne scholarship is a merit-based award given to outstanding students who have completed their studies at a foreign institution and have excelled academically.
The stipend is provided for the duration of the student’s chosen programme. With the exception of situations of definite catastrophic failure after the first year, it equates to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July for the duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years contingent on the selected masters). Furthermore, UNIL awards approximately ten fellowships each year.
The University of Lausanne is a research and teaching institution with seven divisions, approximately 15,600 undergraduate students, and 3,900 technical personnel. UNIL places a high value on education’s excellence and inventiveness. This is distinguished by a highly multidisciplinary viewpoint, which is mirrored in the organisation.
You can Apply: List of Switzerland Internships 2022 | Fully Funded
- Inter faculty Programs
- Faculty of Biology and Medicine
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law, Criminal Justice, and Public Administration
- Faculty of Geosciences and Environment
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Theology and Sciences of Religions
- Faculty of Social and Political Sciences
Details about the University of Lausanne Scholarship
- Country: Switzerland
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: November 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria For University of Lausanne scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Lausanne scholarship:
- Before the commencement of the Master’s program at UNIL, you must have earned a foreign university degree deemed equal to a graduate degree at UNIL.
- To have excelled academically throughout your education.
- Have a linguistic level of at least B2 in French (pertaining to the European Language Portfolio globally scale) or at best C1 in English (depending on the language in which one’s preferred masters is imparted).
- You are not a UNIL member.
- Applicants must be able to pay the rest of the charges and fees.
- Applicants who have completed a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university and have excellent academic records can apply.
University of Lausanne scholarship will provide a waiver of CHF 1,600 per month.
You Can Apply: Google News Student Fellowship Program 2022
- Application form
- Passport size picture
- Copy of secondary school diploma.
- Academic transcripts
- Program description of last semester of bachelor’s degree (if the degree is not issued yet)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation letters (two)
- Cover letter
- Copy of official language certificate (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Copy of passport and identity card
- Proof of application fee
How To Apply For University of Lausanne scholarship
- The Master’s scholarship application also acts as an application for admittance to the Master’s program of your choice.
- The data transmitted will be attested by the time stamp.
- Partial submissions will not be processed, notably, those do not include verified files of the academic documentation demanded. Students must mail their complete application (see to the document “list of documents to append to your application”), untied, to the University’s website address- UNIL.