To make sure that deserving students have access to the financial resources they require to pursue their higher education in Germany, the University of Kiel Interim Financial Aid for International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Kiel has established this funding scheme for international students from outside the EU to receive interim financial aid during the final examination period. The financial aid will be granted to selected students before the final exam for a duration of 3 months. The selected candidates will be given a fixed stipend.
Kiel University or the University of Kiel (CAU) was founded back in 1665. It is Schleswig-Holstein’s oldest, largest and best-known university. It is an open research university ranked 262nd in Best Global Universities. The university is the 2nd largest university in the country and is a member of the German Universities Excellence Initiative since 2006.
Why choose to study at the University of Kiel? Kiel University’s mission is to carry out research and teaching that contributes toward peace, prosperity, and maintaining a pluralistic, free society and addresses the challenges faced by people today. CAU ensures peace and preserves livelihoods for future generations and uses responsible actions to make sure that scientific discoveries are transferred into all sectors of society by interdisciplinary thought.
You Can Apply: DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-2023 [Fully Funded
Brief Description for University of Kiel Interim Financial Aid
- University or Organization: University of Kiel
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
The University of Kiel will award the successfully selected candidates a fixed stipend to support the cost of the applied graduate programme for an average of 3 months.
Eligibility for University of Kiel Interim Financial Aid
- Eligible Countries: International applicants from countries outside the EU can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake bachelor’s, master’s, or Staatsexemen study programmes offered at Kiel University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in a situation of financial emergency for which they themselves are not responsible.
- The applicants must have successfully carried out their studies.
- The applicants must have a well-founded prospect of passing their examinations by the end of the given financial assistance period.
The application process is open. Students must observe course-specific deadlines if any.
How to Apply For University of Kiel Interim Financial Aid
- How to Apply: Students must complete and submit the international application form to apply for admission. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of motivation
- Bachelor certificate and transcript
- School education certificate
- English knowledge proof
- Further qualifications (proofs of previous work, internships, and others)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree qualifications and must meet the documentation requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The proof of German language proficiency for degree programs instructed in German or the proof of English language proficiency for degree programs instructed in English must be submitted by the end of the application period.
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- IELTS – 6.5