University of Dayton merit scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue an undergraduate programme in the United States of America. Scholarships for international students are intended to increase the number of international students in the United States while also allowing undergraduate students to pave the way for a successful career.
The main goal of the University of Dayton merit scholarship is to make a difference in the world by creating a vibrant community among the chaos and turbulence. Students who have worked hard and have excellent academic records are recognized by this international programme and given the opportunity to study abroad in the United States.
The University of Dayton currently offers more than 80 undergraduate programmes as well as about 50 post-graduate and doctoral programmes, making it both versatile and competitive. The University of Dayton undergraduate scholarship provides students with the option of enrolling in one of two terms.
The institute’s primary goal is to provide students with challenging real-world situations in which they can grow and learn. Scholarships in the United States will allow students to become acquainted with the international standards of higher education institutions. Students will also form networks and meet people from various backgrounds.
You Can Apply: Kutztown University Scholarship in USA 2022 And How To Apply
Details about the University of Dayton Merit scholarship
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: May 1, 2022
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
You Can Apply: University of Michigan Scholarships in USA 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the University of Dayton merit scholarships:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a bachelor’s/undergraduate program.
- They must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should provide all the required documents on time.
Benefits Of University of Dayton merit scholarship
Here are the benefits offered by the University of Dayton Merit scholarships:
- The American Educational Experience offers a high-quality educational experience under the supervision of top-ranked supervisors.
- An opportunity to study at the University of Dayton.
- The study programs offered by the university help students build a skill set to thrive in this changing and developing world.
- No registration fee is required.
- Merit scholarship of $25,000 towards tuition each year.
- A textbook scholarship of $4,000 over four years.
You can Apply: University of Detroit Mercy Scholarship 2022 in USA
Required Documents For University of Dayton merit scholarship
- A personal statement: an essay of 250 words
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- A Bank Statement as financial proof
- Academic Transcripts
How To Apply For University of Dayton merit scholarship
- Candidates must apply on the website of the University of Dayton, click on the “apply now” button provided below.
- Candidates will be automatically selected for the scholarship upon admission if they meet the criteria.
- After selecting the ‘’ International Undergraduate Admission’’ section, students must make a sign-up account.
- Then select the starting new application section.
- Fill up the required details mentioned on the application form.
- Candidates must provide all the required documents.
- Re-read and review your application before submitting the form.
- The supporting documents must be emailed to the given email address firstname.lastname@example.org.