University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023
University of Alberta offers Scholarship is opened. The scholarship benefits include tuition fees and living expenses. The scholarship amount is up to $27,000.
About The Scholarship
The University of Alberta is one of Canada\’s top universities and among the world\’s leading research-intensive universities, with a solid reputation in the humanities, sciences, creative arts, business, engineering, and health sciences. Moreover, Alberta is world-famous among international students for its excellent quality of education, affordable tuition and living costs, as well as its shorter programs. This along with many other benefits such as Alberta offering affordable tuition and cost of living. You can choose from a wide range of programmes.
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Master and Doctor Degree
- Funded By: University of Alberta
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: May, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Alberta Scholarship
- Must be a newly admitted student in one of the above-mentioned semesters of a master\’s or doctoral program
- Open to both domestic and international students
- Open to students who are dependent on a course or thesis
- Must have a GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Must be enrolled full time for the duration of the award
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The scholarship covers tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Up to $27,000
Read also: Job Vacancies + free visa in Canada 2023
How to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.