About University College London Access Opportunity Scholarship
University College London Access Opportunity Scholarships 2022-2023 are full-fee international undergraduate scholarships. The University College London scholarship programme covers tuition fees as well as a £11,000 annual living allowance.
The Access Opportunity scholarship is intended to assist those who, due to their immigration status, are unable to obtain student loans for their higher education.
With over 11,000 staff and 39,000 students from 150 countries, University College London is one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary universities. The University of London was founded in 1826 in the heart of London, and it was one of the two founding institutions of the University of London. University College London was the first university in England to admit students of any faith, as well as the first to admit women on equal terms with men.
Read Also: What You Need To Know About Birkbeck University of London Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University College London
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Check list of available course below
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: May 20, 2022
Courses Offered At University College London
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronic and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
For more information about Specialization.
Read Also: University of Winchester Scholarships 2022 in The UK
University College London Access Opportunity Scholarship Coverage
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will consist of tuition fees and a living allowance of £11,000 per year for the normal duration of your program at UCL.
- Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
Eligibility Criteria for University College London Access Opportunity Scholarship
To qualify for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Holding an offer of a place on a UCL undergraduate program and;
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers or unaccompanied asylum-seeking children who are seeking asylum in the UK OR forced migrants who are based in the UK and have been granted a temporary form of leave as the result of an asylum application or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection) .
- Unable to access student finance (tuition fee or maintenance loan) because of immigration status.
Note: We will consider your financial situation, residency and academic merit and you will need to demonstrate these in your application.
Read Also: University of Manchester President’s Doctoral Scholar Award 2022 [Fully Funded]
How to Apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship:
- The application form and guidance notes can be downloaded below:
- Completed applications and supporting documentations should be emailed to email@example.com.
Note: Successful candidates will be informed by August 2022.