The United States Institute of Peace provides free online courses on a variety of conflict resolution and peacebuilding topics. Students, graduates, professionals, and current peacebuilders can benefit from USIP’s short courses by gaining access to advanced learning resources. Furthermore, the top free courses offered by the US Institute of Peace are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing students to study whenever and wherever they want.
The USIP self-paced micro-courses are ideal for professionals who are on the go. The course timings can be easily adjusted to fit each student’s schedule. These best online courses will be beneficial to professionals and peacebuilders. These certificate courses provide participants with a better understanding of diplomatic, security, development, and political beliefs that are relevant to peacebuilding.
The United States Institute of Peace is a non-profit organisation based in Washington, DC Free Online Courses are typically three hours long; however, if someone wants to learn more about a specific topic in depth, full courses are available. These free short courses for professionals of all backgrounds cover a wide range of topics. The United States Institute of Peace provides free certificates for the following courses: Introduction to Peacebuilding, Preparing for Peacebuilding, Conflict Analysis, Negotiation: Nonviolent Action, Shaping the Conflict Landscape, Media and Arts for Peace, Mediating Violent Conflict, Designing Community-Based Dialogue, Good Governance after Conflict, Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments, Religion and Peacebuilding, and Geography and Peacebuilding.
You Can Apply: La Roche University Scholarships 2022 (International) In The USA
USIP Free Online Courses Details
- Access Mode: Online Course
- Organization: USIP’s Global Campus
- Free Online Courses by: United States Institute of Peace
- Eligible Countries: World Wide Students Can Apply.
- Deadline: Not Specified
List of the United States Institute of Peace Free Courses
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding
You Can Apply: Fulbright Scholarship 2022 | Study in USA (Fully Funded)
Benefits of the Free Courses
- Each student will have free access to the USIP’s complete catalog of online courses.
- Through this program, students will gain access to new peacebuilding skills and advanced methods.
- Course participants can choose how they wish to schedule their time based on their own priorities.
- After completing the course, students will receive their certificates.
Eligibility Criteria of the United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses
- All students, graduates, peacebuilders, and professionals from around the world are welcome to apply.
- Candidates from war-torn countries in conflict zones are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates of any age are eligible to apply because the courses do not have an age limit.
- Candidates from all educational backgrounds are eligible to apply.
- This program does not require IELTS, TOEFL, or the GRE.
You Can Apply: Rhodes Scholarship And How To Apply | University of Oxford
How to Enroll in the United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses?
- You do not have to pay any registration fees to apply.
- You need to create an online account to have access to the course materials.
- You may choose any of the courses you are interested in.
- It’s entirely up to you how many courses you take