The UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant for 2022 is now accepting applications. This international research grant aims to engage young researchers in further research on the Silk Roads’ shared heritage.
The study’s goal is to look into specific issues such as common ancestry and the various identities that developed along the Silk Roads. It is a potential for social cohesion, regional and global cooperation, and intercultural exchanges in modern societies, as well as internal heterogeneity and, finally, long-term peace and progress.
The UNESCO silk roads youth research awards was established in 2021 as part of the silk roads initiatives, with support from the People’s Republic of China’s National Commission for UNESCO, as part of the UNESCO social and human sciences programme.
You Can Apply: List of Switzerland Internships 2022 | Fully Funded
UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant Details
Fields of research:
A wide range of study disciplines are acceptable, including multidimensional and multidisciplinary projects that are not restricted to a single timeline or place. The proposed research could include a variety of topics related to the Silk Roads’ shared legacy, including but not limited to:
- Technology and science traditional know-how
- Art and music
- Language and literature
- Traditional sports and games
- Economy and trade
- Spirituality and region.
- The legacy of the silk road and contemporary issues.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 31, 2022
The eligibility criteria for the UNESCO silk roads youth research grants 2022 are:
- The scholarship is open to postgraduate researchers who are 35 years old or younger at the time of application.
- The proposed research could be carried out by a single researcher, as part of a larger study, or as a group or collaborative initiative.
Benefits Of UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant
UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants will provide the following benefits:
- 12 grant of USD $10,000 will be granted to each research project.
How To Apply For UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grants
- Applicants must submit a study proposal explaining their research project, expected outcomes, existing techniques, and contribution to existing scholarships by downloading and filling out the template given.
- Proposals must be written in the English language.
- Send your study proposal to the following address [email protected].
- The application deadline for the UNESCO silk roads youth research grant is 31 May 2022.