Your path to a fulfilling career begins here. The Twitter Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. Today’s big news is that Twitter has opened its doors to everyone. #StrengthenYourCareer Twitter interns are referred to as “Terns.” You have the potential to be the Next Tern. Students who want to do an international internship should apply for the Twitter internship programme 2022-2023. Twitter is one of the world’s most popular social media platforms.
The Twitter internship programme runs for 12 weeks. Students with an Undergraduate Degree or who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Program, as well as Graduate students, are eligible to apply for the Internship at Twitter. Twitter encourages students from all over the world to apply for internships.
Students from various academic fields are encouraged to apply because it offers internships in a variety of areas and majors. The Twitter internship programme welcomes students from a variety of disciplines, including engineering, marketing, and finance. Students from any background are welcome. To be eligible for this position, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. The complete Twitter Internship Program 2022 information is available below.
You Can Apply: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship in UK 2022
Details About Twitter Internship Program 2022
- Host organization: Twitter
- Required Education: Graduate or in 3rd year of Undergraduate Degree
- Duration: 12 Weeks
- Deadline: Different for Different Region
Benefits Twitter Internship program
Following are the perks provided to participants under this internship program.
- Monthly day of rest
- Mentorship changes with our Business Resource Groups and former Terns
- Leadership exposure
- Development workshops
- Social events
- Opportunities to network with tweeps and interns across self-help
- Free Vacation and sick leave
- Access to an online platform for self-help courses, personal training, and licensed therapy
- Access to a self-guided app with courses to build stability and reduce stress.
You Can Apply: University of Detroit Mercy Scholarship 2022 in USA
Eligibility Criteria for Twitter Internship program
The eligibility criteria for Twitter Internship Program vary in the applicant’s region. To apply for a Twitter internship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
JAPAC (Japan, Asia, and the Pacific)
- Applicant must be willing to complete a 12 months internship program.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa)
- Applicant must be older than 18.
- Candidates should study for Undergrad, Master degree, MBA, or Ph.D. degree.
- Candidates must be free to complete a 12-week internship program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a three/four academic institution.
North and Latin America
- Applicant must be older than 18 years.
- Applicants must be eligible for full-time after their final year.
You Can Apply: Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 | And How To Apply
How To Apply for the Internship
- The application process is different for different regions.
- Students have to apply online by understanding the terms and conditions related to their country
- To Apply for the Twitter Internship. Visit Here