ou can now apply for the SSE MBA scholarship in Sweden. The Dagens Industry, Utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics are the co-sponsors of this program. Since the program covers the full tuition fee of the students, it eliminates the financial pressure and helps the students focus on their studies.
The sponsors cover the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 for the MBA scholarship. The scholarship will commence on December 5, 2022, and will last for 18 months. The training session will be in process with regular classes. This excellent opportunity will help you boost your academic and professional career.
You Can Apply: Edith Cowan University Scholarship In Australia 2022
Details about the SSE MBA Scholarship
- Country: Sweden
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 16, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the SSE MBA scholarship in Sweden:
- Applicant must be holding a degree with 180 credit hours or equivalent.
- Five years of work experience in a degree-relevant field.
- Applicants must have good English communication skills in both speaking and writing.
The MBA scholarship opportunity offers the following benefits:
- The sponsors will cover the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000.
- There will be study trips to other countries as well.
Application Process For SSE MBA scholarship
- The application process for the SSE MBA scholarship in Sweden is online. Click on the ‘apply now’ below.
- The application form is in Swedish; however, you can also translate it into English.
- The host will shortlist twelve to fifteen applicants in the first phase of this program. Make sure you fill out the application form correctly.
- There will be five to seven finalists for the interview. The jury from Dagens Industry, Utbildning.se and Stockholm School of economics will conduct the interview.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 16 June 2022.