Another fantastic opportunity for students and young people. Participate in the Social Fiction Design Competition to imagine the life of a young person in the year 2050. Participants will be given the opportunity to create fictional solutions to real-world social issues. Competitions will encourage students to think creatively and innovate, as well as develop an entrepreneurial mindset, which will lead to long-term solutions to real-world problems, thereby empowering the next generation of citizens.
The Yunus Centre, in collaboration with YY Ventures, Yunus and You- The YY Foundation, and the Catholic University of Zimbabwe, is hosting the Social Fiction Design Competition to encourage entrepreneurship and social innovation among the next generation of young people.
Their competitions are designed to accelerate the development of a global Social Business ecosystem by empowering our youth to advance and improve the world with their innovative ideas. Submit your proposal for creating the world you want to live in to be eligible for a $10,000 prize! By participating in the competitions, participants will gain access to a platform that promotes social innovation by allowing for the creative expression of fictional solutions.
You Apply Now: TRS Scholarship in France 2022 And How To Apply
Details about the Social Fiction Design Competition
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: March 31, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the participants to take part in the social fiction design competitions.
- No age limit is required to participate.
- Open to the participants of all countries.
- Open to all nationalities.
You can Apply: University of Twente Scholarships 2022 in Netherlands
Benefits of Social Fiction Design Competition
Here are the benefits f Social Fiction Design Competition 2022:
- A chance to win USD 10,000 as the competition’s winner
- Webinar with the social thinkers and fiction writers to understand how fiction and social issues intersect.
- A chance to be recognized on a global platform of judges, participants and the Yunus network audience.
- Recognition certificates will be given to the top participants.
- Exposure to the Yunus network and recognition and acknowledgment in the Social Business ecosystem.
How To Apply For Yunus Social Design Competition
- The application process for the Social Fiction Design Competition is online.
- Fill out the application form with appropriate information and submit it along with the documents required.
- Upload your file by choosing the submission category.
- When the submission confirmation pop-up appears at the top of the page, click Submit.
- Check your mailbox for a confirmation email.