Applications for the Singapore International Graduate Award for the 2023 intake are now open. This fully-funded scholarship is available to international students who have previously been denied the opportunity to study in Singapore. It is an excellent opportunity for students who wish to pursue a PhD in another country. The SINGA scholarship will cover all tuition and living expenses. You will study at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD, and all training will be in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Science, Technology, and Research Agency (A * STAR), Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), and the Singapore University of Technology and Design. (SUTD). Singapore serves as a gateway to some of the Asia Pacific region’s fastest-growing economies. You can also get your PhD through SINGA. Education in Singapore, global connections, and advancing your research career.
You Can Apply: Romania Government Scholarships 2022 And How To Apply
Details about the Singapore International Graduate Award
- Country: Singapore
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Level of Study: PhD
Eligibility Criteria Singapore International Graduate Award
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results can apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
You Can Apply: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Benefits Singapore International Graduate Award
Singapore International Graduate Award will provide the following benefits:
- Full uition fees.
- One-time payment allowance of $1,000.
- Single air allowance up to $1,500.
- Monthly stipend of $2,000, which will increase to $ 2,200 after the passing of the Qualification.
- Opportunity to study in an Asian country without spending a penny.
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
You can Apply: Top 15 Fully Funded Scholarships In The UK for International Students
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, please note that the university may require you to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- Please click the Apply now button below to apply for the Singapore international graduate award 2023.
- First, you have to search Ph.D. Investigation project. Go to the research area and select the research project that interests you.
- Prepare all required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of the request. Do not send hard copies of your documents to the SINGA office. You must submit all documents online with your Singa application.
- Application submission deadline is 1 June 2022.