SIIT Scholarship in Thailand Fully Funded 2023
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand is open for registration. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, travel expenses, and visa fees with grants of up to 40,000 baht.
About The Scholarship
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students with excellent academic records. The SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students is available for Masters and Ph.D. programs. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology has offered a number of exchange programs for faculty and students from universities in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The SIIT Scholarships 2023 is designed to promote the industrial development of Thailand by attracting the world’s best minds in the field of engineering and information technology. The SIIT Thailand Scholarship also helps students learn from the diverse culture of Thailand and also through interaction with participating students and faculty from multiple nationalities. This becomes possible because the SIIT International Scholarship makes it compulsory for these students to remain in university housing.
Read also: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Thailand
- Course Level: Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: SIIT
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for SIIT Scholarship
- The applicant must be a foreign student.
- The applicant must be able to pursue Masters and Ph.D. In the fields specified in the SIIT.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language and must have certified evidence of this.
- The applicant must have an excellent academic record and must be in the top 20% of the class.
- The applicant must be in good health and of good conduct.
- Applicants holding other scholarships or scholarships cannot apply.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees.
- The scholarship covers full support for the dissertation.
- Students will be provided with a living allowance of 10,000 baht per month.
- Students will be given round-trip economy class airfare to and from Thailand. (Maximum 20,000 baht/student).
- A maximum of 10,000 baht will be given to support miscellaneous funds such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided to the students.
Read also: Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.