Transform Together Scholarships by Sheffield Hallam University is exclusively available for international students. This scholarship is only for full-time postgraduate and undergraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
The scholarship will provide a 50% fee discount. The scholarship will only be awarded to students with excellent academic achievements. Applicants who wanna apply for this scholarship also have to demonstrate how they’ll stand out from the crowd and be proud ambassadors of Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Details About Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship
- Partial Funding 50% Tuition Fee Discount
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate
- All Subjects
- International Students
Sheffield Hallam University England UK Transform Together Scholarships 2023 (50% Tuition Fee Waiver) is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at Sheffield Hallam University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship Benefits
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
All Nationalities except UK
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (postgraduate only) – have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
You are not eligible to apply if you
- have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship
- have previously received a Transform Together scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- (postgraduate only) – have been awarded a postgraduate qualification, either in the UK or overseas, in the past.
- are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the Foundation Programme
- do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study
Application Procedure For Sheffield Hallam University Scholarship
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2022.