Scholarship to Study in Portugal Fully Funded 2023
The University of Porto scholarships are now open. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, and travel expenses.
About The Scholarship
Applications are invited for the University of Porto Scholarships 2023. This is an excellent opportunity to study in Europe. Bachelor\’s, master\’s and doctoral degrees can be obtained. You should take advantage of this opportunity if you wish to study in Europe. According to the International Ranking System for Higher Education Institutions, the University of Porto in Portugal is a prestigious institution of higher education and research and is also ranked among the top 200 universities in Europe. With its education, focus and specialized knowledge, U Porto, which proclaims itself as the home of science in Portugal, has focused on market needs.
Read also: Canada Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Portugal
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, Phd Degree
- Funded By: Porto University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 25 July, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- International students
- You have a good academic performance
- Complete all university requirements
- Have a certificate of English language proficiency or Portuguese language proficiency
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of reference
- Highest diploma degree
- A recent passport size photograph
- Proof of nationality (passport, identity card)
- Language proof (if any)
- Recommendation letters
Read also: Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.