Scholarship in Switzerland + Visa 2023
The Switzerland Scholarship is open registration for international students. The Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, living allowance, round-trip ticket, and visa fees.
About The Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for the E4D Continuing Education Scholarship. The Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program provides support to candidates from low-income countries to attend continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. The objective of the program is to enhance the knowledge and skills of future leaders from the perspective of contributing to capacity development and poverty reduction in their home countries. This scholarship is generously funded by the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation.
Read also: Scholarship at Geneva Academy 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Switzerland
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: ETH Zurich
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: April 30, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship in Switzerland
To qualify for the Engineering for Development Scholarship, applicants must:
- Hold a completed and recognized master’s degree from a university and evidence of at least two years of professional work experience.
- Have a minimum English language standard of TOEFL C1 level. If the continuing education program requires a minimum level in another language, evidence of that level must also be provided.
- The scholarship is open to candidates from countries on the OECD DAC list excluding upper-middle-income countries.
- Candidates must have been accepted by the School of Continuing Education or ETH Zurich as well as the MAS Program Office, DAS or CAS.
- Candidate’s CV
- MSc or MSc diploma and academic transcript
- A 1-2 page application letter outlining the motivation to attend the program and its impact on the candidate’s career development and beyond
- Two professional references
- An official acceptance letter from the School of Continuing Education confirming the candidate’s acceptance into a MAS, DAS or CAS program for the relevant semester.
Employment certificate. The employment certificate must be sent to the E4D Program Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly through the employer (not the candidate).
- English language level certificate (minimum TOEFL C1 level) or other internationally recognized English language certificates. If the program requires a minimum level in another language, evidence of this acquired level must also be provided.
The scholarship is fully funded and provides successful applicants with:
- Economy round-trip ticket (maximum CHF 2,000)
- visa fees
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme
- General tuition fee waiver ETH (CHF 730 per semester)
Read also: 4 Top MBA Scholarships in Canada 2023
How to Apply for Switzerland Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.