Scholarship at University of Waterloo in Canada 2023
The International Scholarship at the University of Waterloo is now open to international students. The benefits of the scholarship include free tuition fees, accommodation, as well as a monthly stipend, and many other benefits.
About The Scholarship
The University of Waterloo is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The main campus is located on 404 hectares of land adjacent to “Uptown” Waterloo Waterloo Park. The university also operates three campuses and four affiliated university colleges. Waterloo attracts the best students from all over the world. Our entry averages change slightly each year, but in general, low to mid-90s for some programs, and mid-to-high 90s averages for others means you’re a competitive candidate.
Read also: University of Toronto Canada Scholarship Programs 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Funded By: University of Waterloo
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: As soon as possible
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Waterloo Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the University of Waterloo International Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be either Domestic or International They must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program
- Applicants must have evidence of English language proficiency.
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Graduation transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Motivation letter
- The scholarship will award students up to $30,000.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
Read also: Indonesian Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for an Indonesian Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.