Scholarship at University of Miami in USA 2023
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship covers full tuition, accommodation, textbooks, computer and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences.
About The Scholarship
In collaboration with the Stamps Scholars program, the University of Miami is offering multi-year scholarships to help talented and ambitious students achieve their educational and personal goals. Stamps Scholars pursue their academic objectives while enhancing their managerial skills thanks to merit-based financial assistance, which also includes resources for studying abroad, participating in social activities, undertaking research projects, and other educational endeavors.
Read also: Emile Boutmy Scholarship in France 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Funded By: University of Miami
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: November 1, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami
To be eligible for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
How to Apply for University of Miami Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.