Scholarship at Transylvania University in Romania 2023
Transylvania Academica Scholarship is now open for international students. The benefits of the scholarship include tuition fees, monthly allowances, accommodation, as well as health insurance.
About The Scholarship
Transylvania University Brasov is a higher education and research institution in Brasov, Romania, which includes 18 faculties, with over 19,500 students and more than 730 faculty members. Transylvania University Brasov is ranked #710 in the Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a range of widely accepted indicators of excellence. .
Read also: Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Transylvania University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: April 28, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Transylvania University
- International students from countries outside the European Union or outside the European Economic Area.
- You have a good academic performance
- CV, highlighting the candidate\’s outstanding achievements
- Motivation letter (maximum one page)
- Three letters of recommendation in support of the candidate\’s outstanding results.
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees)
- Free accommodation in university dormitories (including holidays)
- Monthly allowance of 800 lei (about 170 USD, including holidays).
Read also: Scholarship at University Arts London 2023
How to Apply for Romania Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.