Scholarship at Princess Noura University in Saudi Arabia 2023
This scholarship is offered by Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University in Saudi Arabia and is open to all international female students. This scholarship is fully funded and covers 100% of tuition fees, accommodation, student healthcare, and a stipend of 1,000 SAR.
About The Scholarship
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia offers university scholarships to non-Saudis for the purpose of spreading Islam, learning the Arabic language, exchanging knowledge, and enhancing cooperation between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and international countries together to better serve humanity. The Grants Department at the Deanship of Admission and Registration at Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University is responsible for following up the implementation of scholarship programs at the university. All admission processes are regulated in accordance with the regulations approved by the Ministry of Education in Cabinet Resolution No. (94) dated (3/29/1431 AH) regulating admission controls for scholarships (non-Saudi students). in institutions of higher education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Read also: Global Youth Convention in Morocco 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Funded By: Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 27 March 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Princess Noura University
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 17 years and not more than 25 years for both undergraduate and diploma programs at the Institute for Teaching Arabic to Speakers of Other Languages.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- The applicant should not have obtained any other scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- She should not have a previous record at Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University.
- The year of graduation from secondary school should not be more than five years.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination stipulated in the regulations and instructions, and be medically fit.
- The student should not have been dismissed from any other Saudi educational institution.
- The student must fulfill any conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of submitting the application.
- That the government of the applicant’s country agree to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for countries that require that for Saudi students.
- The secondary certificate must be certified by the Saudi Cultural Attaché in the country of issuance of the certificate.
- The applicant must bring a criminal investigation certificate from the security services in her country.
- A general secondary certificate or its equivalent with the mark record attested by the cultural mission of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the country of the certificate of good conduct. If this is not possible, at least two recommendations are submitted from well-known authorities in the applicant’s country.
- A valid passport of the applicant.
- A letter of approval from the country of the applicant to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A valid clearance certificate from the security center closest to your place of residence.
- A medical report was issued prior to submission (maximum 3 months).
* With the need to bring the original documents mentioned above after your approval to verify the conformity of the documents.
Without prejudice to any financial advantage determined by the regulations governing the financial affairs of universities, the external scholarship applicant shall enjoy the following benefits:
- Health care for the student throughout her studies.
- The new student will be rewarded with a two-month preparation allowance upon arrival.
- The postgraduate student will be rewarded with 3 months allowance for shipping books.
- Providing meals at reduced prices.
- Providing housing for the student and appropriate social, educational, cultural and training care.
- A student is compensated for the value of the ticket used to come to Saudi Arabia at the beginning of the scholarship. The compensation shall not exceed the value of the tickets of its citizens.
- The student gets a monthly stipend according to what is paid to the Saudi student.
- The student is granted a monthly stipend annually in exchange for books and references, provided that the disbursement is limited to the legal period specified for completing the study without extension.
- Also, the student is granted a reward of 1000 riyals, with an excellent grade, every academic year, at a rate of 500 riyals per semester, for her advanced level.
- The current student is granted an annual ticket to her place of residence at the end of each year. The student may benefit from it at any time, provided that no one else is given to her, and the
- student is not allowed to spend it from another party.
Read also: Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Princess Noura University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.