Scholarship at Madrid University in Spain 2023
The University of Madrid is offering scholarships for international students. Scholarship benefits include free tuition fees, as well as living expenses.
About The Scholarship
It is now possible for international students to apply for scholarships at the University of Madrid for the academic year 2023. There are a number of scholarships available at the University of Madrid that will give students the opportunity to obtain higher education in one of Europe\’s most beautiful places and historical cities. International students will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships at the University of Madrid for the academic year 2023. Our high-quality educational program covers a wide range of subjects from humanities to business, law, science and engineering, among others.
Read also: De Vinci Scholarship in France 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Spain
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Madrid University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: Deadline varies
Eligibility Criteria for Madrid University Scholarship
- We welcome Spanish citizens or international students.
- Equivalent Spanish Bachelor\’s degree Academic background.
- Demonstrate excellence in academics and potential.
- The cumulative grade point average (GPA) must be 3.0 or higher.
- Show that you need financial assistance.
- The applicant must submit a personal statement outlining their academic and professional goals.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
- The University of Madrid also requires the completion of all other requirements.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Health insurance
How to Apply for Madrid University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.