Scholarship at Maastricht University in Netherlands 2023
Maastricht University fully funded scholarships is now open. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, travel expenses, and monthly allowance.
About The Scholarship
The Maastricht University (UM) Potential Scholarship Program in the Netherlands offers 24 full scholarships worth €30,000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year to talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a master\’s degree . program at Maastricht University. The scholarship program consists of both High Potential Scholarships (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund), and the Holland Scholarship, which is jointly funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to pursue a full degree program in the Netherlands.
Read also: Mexico Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Holland
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Funded By: Maastricht University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 01, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hold the nationality of a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname and meet the requirements for obtaining a visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Do not hold dual citizenship from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time associate master\’s program at Maastricht University (participating programs will be indicated in October 2023)
- You meet the specific entry requirements for the UM major program to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are under the age of 35 on September 1, 2024.
- You have achieved excellent results during your previous education programmes, as evidenced by your most recent transcript of grades or a certificate of academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of applicants for the 2024-2025 Scholarship Program.
Read also: Rhodes Fully Funded Scholarship in UK 2023
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of references
- Living expenses
- Health and liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Tuition fees
- Pre-academic training costs
Read also: SINGA Scholarship In Singapore 2023
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.