Scholarship at Laurentian University in Canada 2023
Laurentian University has offered fully funded scholarships for international applicants. The scholarship is worth up to $60,000 for accepted students.
About The Scholarship
Laurentian University offers various funding opportunities to its international students. The Laurentian University Scholarships in Canada for International Students aims to attract and support the brightest minds from around the world to study at the undergraduate, masters or PhD level. degree programs at the university. Students may receive various awards which may be sufficient for all expenses. At the undergraduate level, scholarships are restricted to students studying in open-enrollment programmes. Excluded undergraduate programs include architecture, education, forensic science, ergonomics, mechanical engineering, midwifery, nursing, orthopedics, radiotherapy, social work, and sports management.
Read also: Yale University Scholarship in USA 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Laurentian University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: As Soon As Possible
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
For the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- International students
- You must be registered full time
- Masters are eligible for two years, Ph.D. are eligible for 4 years
- You need a B+ grade to qualify (75%) for new master\’s students
- Students will receive an email where they can fill out the application
- Please click here to view the entry requirements for each country
- Academic transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Two letters of reference
- Brief research proposal
Laurentian University Scholarships in Canada for international students include:
- An average of 90% to 100% undergraduate students will receive up to $60,000 in scholarships.
For graduate students
- Masters students are eligible for $600 and Ph.D. Students, $1,200. Travel funds are for the duration of the student\’s program and are not renewed annually.
- OGS: Applications must be completed one year prior to the intended study start date. (For example, if a student plans to start in September 2023, they must complete the application in 2022.) Applications may be submitted even if the applicant has not yet applied to or formally accepted admission to a program at the University of Louisiana.
- Graduate Fellowship/Teaching Assistant (GTA):
The 2023-2024 value for GTA is $9,551 for the Masters. Students ($4,665 is the stipend portion paid on a semi-weekly basis, Alumni Fellowship is paid in one lump sum of $4,886 into a student Laurentian University account), and
$13,847 for Ph.D. Students ($6,920 in stipend portion paid on a semi-weekly basis and the Graduate Fellowship is paid in one lump sum of $6,927 into the student\’s Laurentian University account).
Read also: Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in the UK 2023
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.