Scholarship at Khalifa University in UAE 2023
Khalifa University Scholarships are fully funded masters and PhD scholarships for international students. The scholarships cover full tuition fees, medical insurance, support to attend international research conferences and monthly stipend upto AED 12,000.
About The Scholarship
Apply for your graduate degree in the UAE. Scholarships at Khalifa University are available right now. The Abu Dhabi-based Khalifa University offers scholarships for international students to pursue master\’s, doctoral, and medical degrees. Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant (GRTA) grants are available from Khalifa University of Science and Technology to assist qualified international students enrolling in graduate programs.
Read also: MBZU Scholarships in UAE 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: United Arab Emirate
- Course Level: Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Khalifa University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 30 April, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University
To be eligible for Khalifa University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Master’s Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
– English Proficiency Certificate.
– Admission Interview.
- Doctorate Degree Program requirements:
– Completion of a Master’s Degree.
– Research statement (500-1,000 words).
– Admission interview.
- Participants can apply for the Full Time as well as Part-Time. But there are Some Requirements for both.Full-time: Students are required to Register for 3-4 courses each semester (9-12 credit hours or equivalent).
Part-time: Students are required to Register for 2 courses each semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Khalifa University Scholarships, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full coverage of tuition fees.
- Medical insurance coverage for students sponsored by Khalifa University (student visa), as per the University’s rules and regulations.
- Support to attend international research conferences, subject to approval.
- Mobilization and demobilization flight assistance for overseas international students.
- Free University accommodation for the student only (or accommodation assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if University accommodation is not available for the eligible student, as per the University’s rules and regulations).
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000.
- Monthly Stipend During Ph.D.: AED 12,000.
Read also: Internship at KAUST in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.