Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia 2023
The Islamic University of Madinah Scholarships is a fully funded scholarship. This scholarship provide a monthly allowance, accommodation, and tuition fees.
About The Scholarship
The Islamic University of Madinah was founded by the government of Saudi Arabia by a royal decree in 1961 in the Islamic holy city of Medina. Many have associated the university with the Salafi ideology, and have stated it has exported Salafi-inclined theologians around the world. Furthermore, Keen to become more international, many universities in Saudi Arabia are keen to attract international students, and offer various funding incentives and scholarships.
Read also: Scholarship at Lusail University in Qatar 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Funded By: Islamic University of Madinah
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: The deadline is varies
Eligibility Criteria for Islamic University of Madinah
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world
- Applicants must be international (Muslim) males of good conduct
- Students must have a secondary education (12 years old) or education equivalent to the undergraduate requirements
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or 16 years of education at the time of submission of applications for the master’s degree program with a GPA of 3.75 out of 5.
- To be in good physical and medical health
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 to 25 for undergraduate degrees.
- Students must be interested in completing a bachelor’s degree and abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- Master’s Language Test: Applicants from Gulf countries must obtain a score of no less than (65) in the General Aptitude Test for Postgraduate Studies (QIYAS), and no more than five years have passed since obtaining the score. An applicant from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia must obtain a score of no less than (130) in the GRE test (the quantitative part), and no more than two years have passed since obtaining the score. The applicant must have a minimum TOEFL-PBT score of 450 or equivalent and no more than two years have passed since the score was obtained. The College Council has the right to make an exception to this condition.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- Free airline ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, subject to specific guidelines.
- Monthly allowance.
- Additional allowance for students with an honors degree.
- Free furnished accommodation for single students.
- Food in the university’s canteen for a small monthly fee.
- Quality of health care in the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, in addition to regular Umrah trips.
- Use of the university’s social, training and sports facilities.
Read also: Scholarship at Princess Nourah University in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.