Scholarship at Ibn Haldun University in Turkey 2023
Ibn Haldun University offers some scholarships for international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, monthly allowance, and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
If you want to study in Turkey, you can apply for the Ibn Haldun University Scholarship, which is offered to international students from different nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to start studying for a bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree in Turkey for the next academic year. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover education expenses. Ibn Haldun University is a university in Istanbul whose motto is intellectual independence. The university emphasizes embracing both Eastern and Western learning and scholarship. Ibn Haldun University is ranked 153 in Turkey and 7852 in the 2021 world ranking.
Read also: Scholarship at Koç University in Turkey 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Turkey
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master Degree
- Funded By: Ibn Haldun University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: September 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Ibn Haldun University
- Eligible Countries: International students from different nationalities around the world.
- There are no age restrictions for the application.
- Fulfill the requirements for the specialization you intend to apply for.
- Meet the language requirements (English, Turkish, Arabic).
- Write a letter of intent in English.
- Attach all required documents during the application process.
Read also: Scholarship at Lusail University in Qatar 2023
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The Ibn Haldun Distinguished Scholarship is highly selective and competitive
- It is awarded to candidates with excellent academic records
- Candidates who have made significant contributions in their scientific fields.
- Recipients are selected from a pool of qualified candidates after their graduate interviews are evaluated.
- The full scholarship is a scholarship awarded on the basis of academic merit
- Tuition fees are free.
- A monthly salary ranging from 1,000 to 3,000 TL.
- Incomplete scholarships from 50% to 75% are offered in the form of tuition fee waivers.
Read also: Scholarship at Islamic University of Madinah in Saudi Arabia 2023
How to Apply for Ibn Haldun University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.