Romania Government Scholarship 2023
Romania Government Scholarship is fully funded scholarships for international students. Romanian Government scholarships will cover full tuition fee, accommodation and monthly stipend.
About The Scholarship
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Romanian government awards a number of scholarships to nationals of non-EU nations each year. In all subjects, applicants can choose the study program of their choice. To support the Romanian language and culture, only study programs in Romanian are offered for the Bachelor and Master degrees. But PhD candidates also have the option of choosing a course in English or a foreign language that is prescribed by the doctoral institution. For individuals who don\’t speak Romanian, a year of preparation in the language is provided before enrolling in the desired academic program.
Read also: SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Romania
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Romania Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 15, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government
To qualify for Romania Government Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: International students from non-EU countries with the following exceptions:
- citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes);
- citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania;
- members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Comply with the enrollment deadline;
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case;
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- The scholars will not have to pay any registration fees or any other application fee which is required for the testing of Romanian language skills, any specific aptitude test, or the admission fee to contest for Doctoral studies.
- The students will learn the Romanian Language for a year for free which means that the Romanian language preparatory course tuition fee will be covered.
- The tuition fee for the actual course will be covered.
- A monthly stipend of 65 Euros for a Bachelor, 75 Euros for a Master, and 85 Euros for PhD will be given to the students.
- The accommodation expenses in student dormitories will be financed.
- The students will be provided with full medical assistance free of cost.
- Discounts for local transportation will be provided. It can be local public, ground, naval, rail, or domestic car.
Read also: New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023
How to Apply for Romania Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.