Oxford University has announced Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 for international students from low-income countries who cannot otherwise study in the UK. This undergraduate scholarship is one of the best scholarships in the UK and a great opportunity that will have a long-lasting impact on your career pathway. Oxford University scholarship 2023 is perfect for students who want to study in the UK for their undergraduate degree and demonstrate a strong academic background. The international scholarship program will open paths for outstanding international students regardless of their religion, culture, social or political status. The scholarship aims to support students who cannot get quality education in their home countries due to economic condition.
Fully funded scholarship in the UK, previously known as Oxford Student Scholarship, is a landmark opportunity for international students at one of the world’s leading universities. The University of Oxford scholarship in the United Kingdom will help students learn and develop in a particular area of interest and help them prepare for professional careers and jobs. Students will also get exposure through activities that will help them to expand their intellectual horizons. Students will also get a chance to visit the United Kingdom and explore its most exemplary architecture.
Reach Oxford Scholarships 2023 aims to attract talented and motivated students and researchers by providing high-quality education and economical accommodation, which is an excellent source of attraction for many international students. Potential students are selected and trained to benefit from the international supervisors under their mentorship.
After graduation, the students will benefit their home countries, the UK and the whole world. The skills acquired during fully funded scholarships will facilitate the students in getting their desired companies, and their contribution will result in the economic growth of their countries. With the help of innovative modern facilities and a career-driven educational system, Oxford University is helping developing countries through its undergraduate scholarships.
Oxford University is a top research university in England. It is known to be the oldest institute in English-speaking countries and the second oldest university still operational. The University of Oxford is a top university in the world and stands as the 5th best university in the list of best global universities. Students from 150 countries travel to the UK to study at Oxford University. One-third of total students are international students. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity to study in the UK and apply for the fully funded undergraduate scholarship.
You Can Apply: Miami University Presidential Fellowship Program 2023
Details about the Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Azerbaijan, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep., Congo Rep., Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Angola, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Albania, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Guatemala, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Kosovo, Kyrgyz Rep., Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Vietnam, Rwanda, Saint Helena, São Tomé and Príncipe, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Senegal, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Samoa, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Pakistan, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Turkmenistan, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Palestine, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Deadline: February 8, 2023
List of Fields Offered For Reach Oxford Scholarship
- Earth Sciences (Geology)
- Computer Science and Philosophy
- Engineering Science
- Economics and Management
- Fine Art
- English and Modern Languages
- Archaeology and Anthropology
- English Language and Literature
- European and Middle Eastern Languages
- Biochemistry (Molecular and Cellular)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Classics and English
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Computer Science
- Classics and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- Classics and Oriental Studies
- Human Sciences
- Material Science
- History of Art
- Law (Jurisprudence)
- Modern Languages
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Modern Languages and Linguistics
- Mathematics and Philosophy
- History and English
- History (Ancient and Modern)
- Theology and Religion
- Oriental Studies
- History and Economics
- Philosophy and Modern Languages
- Philosophy and Theology
- History and Modern Languages
- Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE)
- Physics and Philosophy
- Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics
- Psychology (Experimental)
- Theology and Religion
- Religion and Oriental Studies
Here are the eligibility criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarship in UK 2023:
- Applicants must be from one of the countries mentioned above.
- Students must demonstrate strong academic history.
- Moreover, applicants demonstrating the need for financial assistance and engaging in community services will be preferred.
- Applicants who have never been a student in any undergraduate program will be considered.
Here are the benefits of the Reach Oxford Scholarship for international students:
- Grant for living cost of international students.
- Full tuition fee will be covered.
- One return air ticket every year until the course is completed.
- Opportunity to pursue an undergraduate degree in the UK.
- Explore England and its high-quality international education system.
You Can Apply: Chulabhorn Postgraduate Scholarship in Thailand 2023
Duration of Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023
Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 will last 3 to 4 years, depending on the course length.
- Keep the following points in mind to apply for Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 in the UK.
- Ensure that you apply to an undergraduate program at the University of Oxford via UCAS by 15 October 2022 and are successful in securing admission.
- Details about the scholarship application will be available on the official website in January 2023. Fill out the Oxford Scholarship 2023 form and attach all supporting documents.
- An application confirmation email will be sent to the students.