Its a Late Summer Scholarships for all interested applicants to Apply for Questbridge National Scholarship Application 2022-2023 in the United States. Are You a Permanent Resident or U.S Citizens? Here Comes an Opportunity for High Schools Graduate in the USA to apply for a Funded Scholarship.
if Your from a Family or Household earning less than $65,000 per year for a typical household of four, this Scholarship is for You as the Questbridge Scholarship 2022 for 2023 Academic Session is Ongoing and all High Schools Seniors living in the USA Can Proceed to Apply for this Scholarship Program.
Worth over $200,000 QuestBridge National College Match can be your pathway to a top college if your parents or Guardians are not Financially Buoyant or You are Not stable enough to Sponsor your Education yourself. It Does not require an Application fee, all you need to do is to apply with high academic records for any Full time Degree for Undergraduate level.
After the application deadline, students rank up to 15 college partners for the Match. These Colleges will be Mention below as Applicants has numerous options to Choose from the Universities eligible for Questbridge National College Match Scholarship for 2023 Academic Session.
Match Scholarship Recipients are granted early admission to one of QuestBridge’s college partners with a full four-year scholarship, worth over $200,000. Our college partners use a combination of their own funds as well as state and federal aid to fund the scholarship.
Host: Questbridge National College
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Undergraduate
Gender: Males and females
No of Awards: N/A
Target: U.S Citizens or Permanent Residents or International Students Living in the U.S
You Can Apply: Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023 in USA
List of College Partners | Questbridge National College
The following are the List of partners applicants can Choose from to Proceed and Apply for any Undergraduate Course of their Choice;
- Amherst College
- Bowdoin College
- Brown University
- California Institute of Technology
- Carleton College
- Claremont McKenna College
- Colby College
- Colorado College
- Columbia University
- Dartmouth College
- Davidson College
- Duke University
- Emory University
- Grinnell College
- Hamilton College
- Haverford College
- Macalester College
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Northwestern University
- Oberlin College
- Pomona College
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Scripps College
- Stanford University
- Swarthmore College
- Tufts University
- University of Chicago
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Southern California
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Vassar College
- Washington and Lee University
- Washington University in St. Louis
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Williams College
- Yale University
Eligibility Requirements for Questbridge National Scholarship Application 2022-2023 | U.S Citizens or Permanent Resident
- Applicants must either be U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Applicants Must be an High School Graduate or in Final year and Must graduate before the summer of 2023
- Applicants Must demonstrate a level of academic achievement that meets or exceeds the admissions standards of Questbridge Partners colleges.
- With an Exemption for International Students, Students attending high school in the U.S. as undocumented or international students are eligible to apply. Undocumented Students are Students who Lives in the U.S without Visa.
- Applicants Household Must be Earning less than $65000 are Eligible to Apply
- Standardized test scores (if taken) SAT score >1260, ACT composite score >27We encourage students to report any SAT, ACT, AP, IB, TOEFL, or SAT Subject Test scores available.
NOTE: Only international Students Living and Schooling in U.S are Eligible
This is a Full Free Four years Scholarships offered by Questbridge National College Match Scholarship Application 2022-2023 for U.S citizens and permanent residents for all Undergraduate degree Programs in Eligible College partners.
Benefits of Questbridge National Scholarship 2023
Successful Applicants will benefits from Questbridge scholarship application;
- Full Tuition and fees
- Accommodation for Room and board
- Stationaries Like Books and supplies are provided
- Travel Allowance During Studies are also Provided
- School Profile (Optional but Recommended)
- High School Transcript
- All High School Performance Reports
- Two Essay and Short Video
- Two Letters of Recommendation from well identified Subject instructors
You Can Apply: GEM Fellowship Program 2022-23 in USA (Fully Funded)
How to Apply For Questbridge National Scholarship
- Interested Applicants should Apply through here
- Create an Account or login with an existing account
- Fill in the Application and upload your Documents appropriately.
- Select from the list of College Partners to study for Admission
Questbridge Application Deadline
Application Closing date for Questbridge National College Scholarship is due on September 27, 2022.