Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2022. The Pulitzer Centre is accepting applications for the Gender Equality Grants with a grant of $5,000 (average).
Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2022. The Pulitzer Centre is accepting applications for the Gender Equality Grants. This grant program seeks journalists working on issues related to gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls. Journalists all around the world are eligible to apply for this grant. The Pulitzer Centre provides a grant of $5,000 (average). It may change depending on the circumstances. Also, they aim to inspire the next generation to value credible news and increase cross-cultural understanding.
The Pulitzer Center is an independent non-profit organization that raises awareness of underreported global issues through direct support for top-quality journalism. They support journalists, stories, and workplaces, representing and highlighting diversity and inclusion in all forms. They have partnered with more than 150 organizations, from the New York Times, PBS NewsHour, and the New Yorker to BuzzFeed News, El País, Tempo, Agência Pública, and BBC. Until now, Pulitzer Center has sustained reporting and outreach on topics ranging from land rights, climate change, global health, and weak states to justice, including women and children.
The award is provided to those who elevate the voices of communities not represented in the media. They seek journalists to present the stories of strength and projects that tackle systemic issues of gender equality using data and investigative reporting. Gender Equality Grants is open to a project of any size and scope.
Furthermore, through these grants, the candidate’s story will get international exposure and raise awareness among the people. So if you are working on a project highlighting the discrimination and violence faced by women and girls worldwide, it represents their strength, endurance, and leadership skill. Then you should apply for Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Journalism Grants.
You Can Apply: VentureWell Accelerator E-Team Program 2022
Details about the Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Following are the eligibility criteria for the Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants 2022:
- U.S residents and journalists worldwide are eligible to apply for this program.
- They accept applications from freelance journalists, staff journalists, or groups of newsrooms working in collaboration with a project idea.
- Journalists and newsrooms representing various social, racial, ethnic, and underrepresented groups and economic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- They support the groups that reflect the communities they report on.
Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grant provide the following benefits:
- The average amount of a Pulitzer Center grant is $5000. The host organization can change this amount depending on the circumstances.
- In addition, candidates will get international exposure.
- A description of the proposed project (max. 250 words).
- The candidate should also provide an initial budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs.
- Provision of the appealing distribution plan.
You Can Apply: Johnsons & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Program 2023
Application Process For Pulitzer Center Gender Equality Grants
- Interested candidates can click on the apply now option below to apply for this grant.
- Fill out the application form with valid data and information.
- Submit the application form carefully. Candidates will be informed of their selection within a month. If field reporting is urgent, the candidate should state the reason in the application.
- Pulitzer accepts grant proposals on a rolling basis.