Oxford Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarship in UK 2024
Oxford Clarendon Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study in the UK. Scholarship benefits include full tuition fees, accommodation, allowances, travel expenses, visa and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
The Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2024 has opened applications for outstanding international students from all over the world. The Clarendon Scholarship provides an opportunity for outstanding students to study at the University of Oxford for free. The fully funded UK scholarship is a great opportunity for every hardworking student who wants to pursue their higher education in the most prestigious university in the world and does not have sufficient resources. Oxford University welcomed international students from all over the world for their bright future. Established in 2001, the Oxford Clarendon Fund is sponsored by Oxford University Press to support financially vulnerable students. Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and a third of Oxford’s students are international students from 150 different countries. The Clarendon Trust offers more than 180 fully-funded scholarships each year to academically outstanding postgraduate students at the University of Oxford by offering scholarships to students, achieving their goals.
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- Course Level: Master and Phd Degree
- Funded By: Oxford Clarendon
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: From December to January 2024
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the Oxford Clarendon Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Students of any nationality can apply for the scholarships.
- All students can apply to any area of the degree programme.
- Applicant students must gain admission to the University of Oxford for the degree they are applying for.
- Students, who are already studying a Master’s degree, can apply for a part-time Master’s or Doctor of Philosophy degree and are also eligible but students must be currently studying at Oxford.
- Diplomas and other postgraduate programs are not eligible.
- Students with additional academic potential are given special awards.
- Students must choose the degree program of their choice according to their interests.
- Students must first apply to a Masters or PhD degree program at the University of Oxford.
- When students apply for admission, they will automatically be selected for a Clarendon Scholarship.
- Academic transcript
- ID / Passport
- Full CV
- English language proficiency certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of reference
Below are the benefits covered by the Oxford Clarendon Scholarship Program in UK 2024 for International Students:
- Cost of tuition fees for Master’s and Ph.D. Degree programs are covered by scholarship.
- Selected students will become part of the Clarendon Scholars Association.
- Students are allowed to attend conferences and other historical places.
- Students will receive a monthly stipend to cover living costs.
- The student will get the opportunity to study under the supervision of highly qualified professors.
- The student will have a great opportunity to study in the UK.
- Students will get the opportunity to enhance their professional development.
How to Apply for The Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.