Another internship opportunity for university students is available here. The OPEC internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The Internship Program offers an internship programme that allows students from a variety of academic backgrounds to gain work experience with an international organisation.
Interns are assigned to departments/units based on their interests and qualifications, as well as the needs of the department. This OPEC internship allows you to specialise in one or more of the following areas: public sector operations; commercial and private sector financing operations; subsidies; financial management; risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; juridical services; and information technology.
You Can Apply: Top 20 Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2022
Eligibility Criteria For The OPEC internship Program
- Applicants must be between the age of 19-25.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (completed at least two years) or a graduate program. Alternatively, applicants can be recent graduates, who have graduated a maximum of one year prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants must be proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (eg French, Spanish, Arabic) will be a positive point.
- Computer skills in standard software applications (Microsoft Office).
- Applicants must be interested in the work of the OPEC Fund.
- They must be able to demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Able to demonstrate the core values of the OPEC Fund (integrity, empowerment, excellence, innovation, community).
Job/Internship Description For The OPEC internship Programs
Work assignments may include:
- Conducting research.
- Redaction of documents.
- Organize the information.
- Help employees in their daily work.
You Can Apply: University of Birmingham Scholarship in United Kingdom 2022
Benefits Of The OPEC internship Program
Here are some benefits of the OPEC internship program for university students:
- The internship program lasts between two and six months and is designed to provide a framework to support students assigned to any department of the OPEC Fund so that the focus remains on enriching the student experience.
- Provide an immersive experience for students to gain practical work experience for an international organization.
- Give students an opportunity to understand the vision, mission, and related values of the OPEC Fund.
Documents Needed For OPEC internship Program
Applicants must submit:
- The online application form.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying that the applicant is/was an undergraduate student.
- A copy of your most recent college transcripts, showing cumulative GPA or equivalent.
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) that describes your motivation for applying.
How To Apply:
- The application process for the OPEC internship program is online.
- Successful applicants must be able to present a valid Austrian health or medical insurance policy or a similar certificate showing that they will be fully covered from a medical perspective for the duration of the program.
- Due to the large volume of applications, the OPEC Fund will only correspond with shortlisted candidates.