Applications are open for OECD Internship Program in Europe for the year 2022. The internship is offered for international students who are pursuing undergraduate, master and doctorate degree programs. The internships are offered to students of diverse backgrounds. The funded internship in France is designed to attract highly motivated and talented students to work on the projects to support the corporate functions assigned by the organization.
The aim of the international internships is to offer the opportunity for students to improve their technical and analytical skills by working in an international environment and gain practical experience by working in an international organization. The internship is open to all students enrolled in an accredited university for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Interns can work in hybrid form and remotely/online.
Committed interns will work in Paris for a 6-months internship. Students can apply throughout the year as they recruit interns on a rolling basis. The internship for international students in Europe will start on the OECD team’s schedule and availability of students. If their application is not successful, students can apply again for the following vacancy opening. Almost 500 interns are recruited every year. The OECD internship program in France is not paid. However, the intern will receive a monthly allowance as a contribution for living expenses. Interns are required to work 40 hours per week (approx. 8 hours a day).
OECD does not guarantee any job or hiring opportunity after completing the internship program. It is an excellent opportunity for all students to gain practical experience improve their skillset. It will also be a good addition to the CV.
Details about the OECD Internship Program in France 2022
- Country: France
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: September 1, 2022
You Can Apply: Institute Galilee Scholarship 2023 in France
Areas of Internship for OECD Internship:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Public Governance
- Bribery and Corruption
- Regulatory Reform
- Regional Development
- Corporate Governance
- Gender and Diversity
- Science and Technology
- Inclusive Growth
- Education and Skills
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Migration
- Insurance and Pensions
- Trade and Agriculture
- Communication, Media and Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the OECD internship program in France:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time degree program at a recognized university.
- Students must be available for a minimum duration of one month.
- They must have a good command of English or French. Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
- Students must demonstrate IT skills and excellent drafting and communication skills.
- They must be capable of working in multinational teams and international environment.
- Interns will be responsible for participating in the preparation of documents.
- Carry out research and reviews.
- Collection, analysis and organization of data.
- Contribute to the production of publications, papers, documentation etc.
- They must also participate in meetings and seminars.
- Build networks with researchers and other international organizations and member country delegates.
- Contribute to planning and organizing events.
Benefits Of OECD Internship Program
Here are the benefits of the OECD internship program for international students:
- Monthly allowance for living expenses of approx. 700 Euros.
- Six-month international opportunity.
- Assistance in Visa processing.
- Opportunity to work in an international organization.
- An internship in an international organization will be an excellent addition to the CV.
- A copy of passport,
- Proof of full-time enrollment in a university,
- Proof of medical insurance,
- Copy of visa/work permit (if applicable),
- Bank account details in France have to be provided after the internship is offered.
You Can Apply: [email protected] Alpes Master Scholarships in France 2022
Application Process For OECD Internship Program
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below to apply for the OECD internship program in France.
- The application process is online.
- Students will be screened by the internship office and shortlisted students will be called for an interview or written test.
- There are two rounds of application, the deadline for the first round is 1 March 2022, and the deadline for the second round is 1 September 2022.