New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023
New Zealand Government Scholarship is open to international students. Scholarship benefits include tuition fees, accommodation, health insurance, and travel expenses.
About The Scholarship
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Manaki New Zealand Tertiary Education Scholarships for students from developing countries to study in New Zealand for their higher education. The purpose of the New Zealand Scholarship is to fund the training of citizens from developing countries so that they can positively influence the development of their country by sharing knowledge of new skills and knowledge acquired during their studies. Eligible applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity and apply for the scholarship.
Read also: Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: New Zealand
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: New Zealand Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: February 28, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand Government
To be eligible for the New Zealand Government Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be from eligible countries to apply for the New Zealand Government Scholarship.
- Applicants must complete the online survey to confirm eligibility. Questions such as what country you hold citizenship; How long have you lived in your home country; how much work experience do you have; Whether your country is among the countries eligible for the scholarship.
- New Zealand Government Scholarship applicants must be at least 18 years old before the scholarship commences.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- Full tuition fees
- Living allowance of NZD 480 per week.
- A foundation allowance of NZ$3,000 to cover accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials, medical insurance, travel insurance, and research and dissertation assistance for several postgraduate students.
How to Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.