Netherlands Government Scholarship 2023
Netherlands Government Scholarship a fully funded scholarships. The Netherlands Government Scholarship offers free cost of living, tuition fees, visa, travel tickets and health insurance.
About The Scholarship
This scholarship aims to support the development of people and organizations\’ skills, knowledge, and performance in the fields of higher education and vocational training as well as in related fields that are important to the program countries. On July 1st, 2017, the Netherlands Fellowship Programs (NFP) began a new phase as a brand-new initiative known as Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). The Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs founded and fully funds OKP.
Read also: Romania Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree
- Funded By: Netherlands Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: March 22, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Netherlands Government Scholarship
To be eligible for Netherlands Government Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of the countries on the OKP Country list (see the document Country List for Short courses and Masters ).
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national or local organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs.
- The scholarship applicant may not work for: a bilateral or multilateral organization, a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature, and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local development, is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds a valid identity document.
- The scholarship applicant has been admitted to the course or program for which he/she wishes an OKP scholarship.
- The scholarship applicant has provided a government statement with the scholarship application if this is required by the local government (see the document government statement requirement).
- The scholarship applicant demonstrates that the requested co-funding percentage is available to fund the study.
- The employer of the scholarship applicant supports the scholarship application through a positive reference, declares that it will continue to pay the salary of the scholarship recipient during the program and after his/her return will give the scholarship recipient an opportunity to apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Netherlands Government Scholarship is fully funded.
- Free costs of living
- Free tuition fees
- Free visa
- Free round-trip travel tickets
- Free Health insurance
- Thesis Research Grant
Read also: Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2023
How to Apply for Netherlands Government Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.