Murdoch university Scholarship is open for Application as Domestic and International Students from all part of the world can proceed to Apply for Research Training Program Stipends. Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is for both Masters and PhD Degree Programs as most Courses are eligible for application under this Australian Government Program.
Office of Graduate Research at Murdoch University is pleased to Announce that foreign students are to submit their Application online as Scholarships are Awarded base on Research Experience and Potentials while Candidates will also be considered based on Academic records.
This is also an Australian Research training program (RTP) scholarship offered by the Federal Government, All expenses to complete either a Master’s degree or PhD Degree programs at Murdoch University is Sponsored by the Australian Government.
About Murdoch University
The University was established in the year 1973 and took its name after Sir Walter Murdoch. A research University in Western Australia aim to inculcate excellence and the quality of research in its teaching and learning process. Known for its International reputation, Murdoch University research has help in benefitting its Community and the Society at large.
All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes are offer at the university while Murdoch University in recent years has offer the Best of Education in its highest capacity for both Domestic and International Students around the globe.
Murdoch university Scholarship Details
Host: Federal Government/Murdoch University
Study Level: Masters and PhD Programs
Type: Fully Funded
No of Awards: Unspecified
Award taken in: Australia
Target: Domestic and International students
Eligibility Requirements for Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- Availability: Domestic and International students are Eligible to Apply
Admission: Applicants for Masters Scholarship must have a Minimum or Second Class Upper or First Class from Previous Degree in a reputable University
- Applicants Must Show and Demonstrate Research Potential and Experience for PhD Scholarship
- Applicant should Apply with high Academic records to Stand a Chance of being Selected by the Organizing body
- Social and Cultural Studies
- Law and Criminology
Science Courses | Murdoch university in Australia
- Animal Science
- Veterinary Studies in Conservation Medicine
- Environmental Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Food Security
- Forensic Science
- Forensic Science (Professional Practice and Research)
- Forensic Science (Professional Practice)
Health Courses | Murdoch university in Australia
- Health Administration, Policy and Leadership
- Health Care Management
- Veterinary Clinical Studies
- Veterinary Studies
- Exercise Science (Research)
Teaching Courses | Murdoch university in Australia
- Education (Research)
- Teaching (Primary)
- Teaching (Secondary)
Doctorate / PhD
- Information Technology
- Doctor of Information Technology
- Health & Well-Being
- Doctor of Veterinary Medical Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctor of Psychology
- Doctor of Education
Benefits of Murdoch university scholarships 2022-2023
Murdoch university Research training Program stipend and Research Degree is a Fully Funded Scholarships which covers full tuition fee, Annual stipends, Health Care Coverage, Air travel tickets which amounts to a Tax-exempt living allowance of A$30,000 p.a.
Murdoch university Masters and PhD research training program stipends for international students Duration is a Maximum of 2 years for masters degree and 3 years for PhD Degree Programs.
- Acceptance letter from Supervisor
- Two Referee Reports
- Research proposal (for PhD)
- Proof of English language Proficiency if you your Country Primary language or Previous university attended is not English Language.
- Official Transcripts
- Highest Degree Certificate (Bachelor Degree certificate for Masters Program while Masters Degree certificate for PhD Degree programs)
- Thesis or recent publications for PhD Programs
- All other relevant Documents
You Can Apply: Monash University Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023
How to Apply For Murdoch university Scholarship
Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 (Masters and PhD Degree programs) can be applied through two category which are as follows;
For Research Training Program Stipend (International students), Applicants are to Compile all supporting documents and Email to Graduate Research Office HERE
Most Importantly along with other documents, candidate must submit the following
For Research Degree, the following are required;
- Applicants must meet the requirements for Course of Study
- International students must have submitted expression of interest form and have been invited for a research degree
- Find a supervisor HERE
- Applicants Must have a clear Research Proposal (See Details)
Domestic Student Should Download form HERE
International Student Should Download form HERE
More Information visit the official scholarship webpage
Application Closing date for Murdoch University scholarship for both Domestic and International students (Masters and PhD Opportunities) are 30th & 31st September 2022 respectively.
Email: [email protected] or +61 8 9360 6927