Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarships in UAE 2023
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for masters and doctoral studies. The MBZUAI scholarship offers 100% tuition fees waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and many more benefits.
About The Scholarship
In order to pursue advanced, specialized knowledge and abilities in artificial intelligence, MBZUAI provides a variety of graduate degrees. Its committed instructors and staff offer support and direction so you may make the best decisions. Aiming to assist students thrive in their chosen careers and use their newly gained knowledge to address some of the largest challenges of our time, MBZUAI is a cutting-edge institution that offers a variety of graduate programs in artificial intelligence that are pertinent to market needs.
Read also: IsDB fully funded Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Host Country: UAE
- Course Level: Master, and Ph.D. Degree
- Funded By: Mohammed Bin Zayed University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 30th April 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Mohammed Bin Zayed University
To qualify for Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Each applicant has to show proof of English language ability by providing a TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90 or IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- MSc requirement: Completed Degree: Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application.
- Ph.D requirement: Master of Science or equivalent from a top-ranked university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MOE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent and provide their complete degree certificates and transcripts (in English) when submitting their application
- A degree attestation (for degrees from the UAE) or an equivalency certificate (for degrees acquired outside the UAE) should also be furnished within their first semester at the university. For more details on the attestation and equalization procedures, please visit the UAE MOE website
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General score is a plus and would be considered in the evaluation of the applicants. (optional)
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
Muhammad Bin Zaid University Scholarship provides the recipient with below benefits:
- Cover Tuition Fees
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- A monthly allowance will be provided to all admitted students during their study period at MBZUAI. However, and in order to maintain their scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the University code of conduct and fulfill certain requirements during their study tenure.
- Accommodation & Meals
- All students are given housing accommodation in the Masdar City campus. They will be provided with accommodation containing en-suite facilities, kitchen and living area with TV and internet connection. Facilities on campus for all students include a gym, multi-purpose areas for sports activities, restaurants, coffee shops, and organic food store, plus a canteen that is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Read also: DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023
How to Apply for Mohammed Bin Zayed University Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.