Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023 is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from all around the world. Each year, interns from Mitacs partner countries and regions come to Canada for 12 weeks under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members.
This is a Summer Internship Program for the students in Mitacs Global Internship. You will Spend Your Summer in Canada. From May to October of Each Year. All-Academic Disciplines are Eligible. Mitacs Global link Research Internships can offer you an international experience like no other for the students who are going to join this internship. The Full Detailed Information about the Global Research Summer Internship in Canada is given below for the students
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship 2023 Details:
- Institute: Canadian Universities
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Last Date: 8 June 2022.
What are the Benefits of Mitacs Globalink Research Internship in Canada?
- Round-trip Airfare to Canada (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Transportation from Airport in Canada to accommodation
- Stipend for housing (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Health insurance
- Stipend towards student enrollment fees up to a maximum of $300
- Stipend for food and incidentals (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Support from student mentors on campus in Canada
- Registration for industry events and professional development courses
- Globalink Research Internship certificate of completion
- Be at least 18 years of age is eligible for the Mitacs Global Internship.
- Be Enrolled in a Full-time Undergraduate or Combined Undergraduate/Master’s Program is eligible for the Mitacs Research Internship.
- Be available to complete a 12-week internship, arriving in Canada between May 1 and July 31, 2022is eligible for the Mitacs Global Internship.
- Possess a valid passport that is valid until at least January 2023 is eligible for the Mitacs Global Internship.
- An official transcript from the Home University, in English or French is eligible for the Mitacs Research Internship.
- At Least One Letter of Reference From a Professor or Research Supervisor is eligible for the Mitacs Research Internship.
- A CV Detailing Research Experience is eligible for the Mitacs Global Internship.
Mitcas Globalink Research Internship Fields
Globalink Research Internships are open to all Disciplines from Science, Engineering, and Mathematics to the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can Apply: Canada’s PM Welcome 1.3 Million immigrants in 2022-24
How to apply for the Mitacs Globalink Research Internship?
In the application, you will be asked:
- Your educational discipline, program, and other educational information
- Your research interests, skills and achievements
- Your reasons for doing research in Canada