Microsoft is accepting applications from university students for the Microsoft Internship Program 2022. Internships for university students are available to qualified students pursuing bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, or Ph.D. degrees. Students of any nationality are welcome to apply, as Microsoft is open to all talented and outstanding students. The duration of the Microsoft internship ranges from one month to six months, depending on the field, position, and internship location.
Interns will work on projects with skilled teams; this is an opportunity for all students to work on their ideas, use cutting-edge technology, and offer solutions. Interns will gain hands-on experience working alongside professionals, as well as diverse community connections and executive engagement. Applicants must be over the age of 18 to be considered for this fully-funded internship programme, applicants must be enrolled for a full-time relevant degree program.
Interns must return to the institute for at least a semester or term after completing their internship. Concerned about your expenses? Don’t be concerned; Microsoft provides competitive pay and other benefits, so apply for the Microsoft internship programme today. The internship is available in Redmond, WA and the Bay Area in the United States, as well as Cambridge, Canada and other countries. Students can also look into paid internship programmes that are currently available.
You Can Apply: List of Switzerland Internships 2022 | Fully Funded
Details about the Microsoft Internship Program 2022
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Open To: International Students
Areas of Internship
- Software Engineer
- Program Manager
- Product Planning
- Programmer Writer
- Technical Writer
- Services Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (consultant, technical account manager, support engineer, technical evangelist)
- And other fields.
Applicants must meet the criteria to apply for the Microsoft internship program:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or master’s program.
- MBA and PhD students are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be outstanding, talented and innovative.
- Applicants must commit to complete the internship period.
- For more details about each position, visit the official website.
Benefits Of Microsoft Internship Program 2022
Microsoft internship program interns will receive:
- Competitive pay may be provided.
- Relocation benefits will be provided.
- Health care (industry-leading).
- Opportunity to connect with industry professionals and join the international network.
- Interns may also receive discounts on different products.
You Can Apply: Twitter Internship Program 2022 | How To Apply
How To Apply
- The application process for the Microsoft internship program is online; visit the link provided below to apply for the internship.
- Deadlines and the starting dates are different according to the location, position and academic level of interns.