MEXT Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan 2023
MEXT Scholarship is now opened. MEXT scholarship will cover tuition fee, accommodation, monthly living allowance and travel expenses.
About The Scholarship
Applications are invited to apply for the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship in Japan. All international students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarships. This scholarship is for international students to study a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree at top Japanese universities. Almost all academic fields and majors are available under the MEXT scholarship and you can apply at any Japanese university. All expenses for studying in Japan for undergraduate and postgraduate programs will be borne by the Government of Japan.
Read also: Schwarzman Scholarship in China 2024
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Doctor Degree
- Funded By: Japanese Government
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: The deadline is varies per countries
Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- For Undergraduate Students: You must be at least 17 and under 25 years of age and have completed 12 years of school education or have completed courses in a school comparable to a high school (includes prospective graduates)
- For Masters / PhD Students: You must be under 35 years of age and a college graduate (includes prospective graduates). Or you must have completed 16 years / 18 years of education.
- International Students
- School certificate
- Academic transcript
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- English language proficiency certificate
- Monthly stipends will be awarded to all selected candidates.
- 100% of tuition fees will be provided by MEXT.
- Air tickets from the home country to Japan and from Japan to the home country will be awarded.
- Covers all your accommodations
- The accommodation will be provided by the university to which you are accepted and the allowance will be provided by the Japanese government.
Read also: Chapman University Scholarship in USA 2023
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship?
You can apply through the official link at the end of the article, through the following steps:
- Click on the official link, you will be directed to the official page of the fully funded scholarship.
- Fill out the data form, you must fill in all the data on the official website.
- After completing the information, click Submit.
- Make sure you get an email confirming your scholarship application.