Scholarships Merits is here with exciting news for students. The applications for Mexico Government Scholarship are open now. Apply now for the academic year 2022-23. The prestigious fully-funded scholarship is announced after two years. Due to COVID restrictions, the government closed this scholarship earlier. Now, students can again avail this fully funded scholarship. International students interested in studying in Mexico must not miss this chance. Students who want to pursue bachelor’s, master’s, specialization, doctorate and postgraduate research must not miss this scholarship.
The Mexican Agency fully funds the Mexican government scholarship for international students for better cooperation and development; hence, it will cover all the expenses of the students, including tuition fees, medical insurance, airfare and even intercity traveling. The scholarship is also known as the Excellence Scholarship program of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners 2022. Students from more than 180 countries can apply for international scholarships.
Furthermore, more than 70 Mexican Higher educational institutes are participating in this scholarship. The opportunity is open in all academic fields. Courses registered with the Government of Mexico are offered for international students. Avail this opportunity and make Mexico your study destination for 2022.
Details about the Mexico government scholarship
- Country: Mexico
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: July 24, 2022
- Undergraduate (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Mexico Government Scholarship for international students:
- Students must be pursuing degrees in their respective fields for which the scholarship is requested.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Students must be enrolled or receive an offer letter from any participating Mexican institute.
- Must not be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- The intended field of study (or specialization) must be related to the student’s academic history.
- The students’ area of interest must relate to current or approved projects that positively impact the development of the applicant’s country.
- Students must submit their documents in Spanish or be translated into Spanish.
- Upon completion of the scholarship, students must commit to returning to their home country.
Benefits Of Mexico Government Scholarship
The Mexico Government scholarship 2022 offers the following benefits:
- Students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Registration and tuition fee coverage.
- Medical insurance.
- Visa expense coverage.
- Airfare may be covered.
- Inner-city transport support.
- Moreover, students will also have some free trips around Mexico.
- Scholarship application form.
- A letter of motivation.
- Updated curriculum vitae.
- Letter of academic acceptance from participating institute.
- Letter of commitment to return to the country.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport.
You Can Apply: Korea National University Scholarship 2022-2023
Application Process For Mexico Government Scholarship
- The application process is online.
- Translate the website into your language.
- The application deadline for the Mexico Government Scholarship is 24 July 2022.