Applications are invited to apply for METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for METI Government Of Japan Internship Program. If you want to get an internship and residency experience in Japan, don’t miss this opportunity. This year, 200 interns from OECD / DAC listed countries will be recruited for the METI internship program. The Summer Internship Program will run from mid-August to the end of September 2022.
Internships are offered at selected Japanese companies where selected interns will be retained for the entire duration of the program. As Japanese companies hire foreign experts for internships, Japan is gaining more and more internationalization for its people and organizations. This is made possible by the knowledge building that aims for Japanese companies to innovate and expand overseas business, and to work with foreigners and experience intercultural communication, as well as to build networks and overseas. ۔ This is possible through the development of an in-house system in collaboration with universities to change awareness. The goal is to secure foreign talent.
By doing an internship in Japan, people from developing countries can study business strategies abroad in a Japanese company and gain expertise and skills from Japanese companies, and they can be trained as a global leader. Japan may be able to operate in its home countries.
You Can Apply: Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2023
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Japan
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 30 June 2022.
Financial Benefits of METI Government Of Japan Internship Program:
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan is a Fully Funded Internship Program for International Students. It will cover the following:
- You will receive insurance coverage for the entire duration of the internship.
- Interns will be able to borrow electronic devices such as laptops, communication devices and mobile phones.
- If you are traveling to Japan, you will get full coverage of all the expenses involved.
List of Eligible Countries:
Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Armenia, Albania, Angola, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Algeria, Bangladesh, Cabo Verde, Antigua and Barbuda, Benin, Cameroon Argentina, Bhutan, Congo, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Belarus, Burundi, Egypt, Belize, Cambodia, El Salvador, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Eswatini, Botswana, Chad, Georgia, Brazil, Comoros, Ghana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala, Colombia, Djibouti, Honduras, Costa Rica, Eritrea, India, Cuba, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Dominica, Gambia, Jordan, Dominican Republic, Guinea, Kenya, Ecuador, Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia, Gabon, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Moldova, Grenada, Lesotho, Mongolia, Guyana, Liberia, Morocco, Iran, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Iraq, Malawi, Nigeria, Jamaica, Mali, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, Mauritania, Papua New Guinea, Lebanon, Mozambique, Philippines, Libya, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Nepal, Syrian Arab Republic, Maldives, Niger, Tajikistan, Marshall Islands, Rwanda, Tokelau, Mauritius, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, Mexico, Senegal, Ukraine, Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Uzbekistan, Montserrat, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Namibia, Somalia, Viet Nam, Nauru, South Sudan, West Bank and Gaza Strip, Niue, Sudan, North Macedonia, Tanzania, Palau, Timor-Leste, Panama, Togo, Paraguay, Tuvalu, Peru, Uganda, Saint Helena, Yemen, Saint Lucia, Zambia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna.
Eligibility Criteria of the METI Japanese Internship Program:
- The student must be a citizen of one of the above countries.
- You must agree on the purpose of the program and be willing to cooperate with Japanese businesses to promote overseas internationalization and business development and to network with overseas universities.
- Must be proficient in Japanese (JLPT level N3 or higher) or English.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old and not more than 40 years old by October 15, 2022.
- You must be able to submit a school or university enrollment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled / graduate) university or company, etc.
- You must be able to take the required training and engage in internship at the designated work site.
- Applicants should be able to attend the internship as per the timetable fixed by the JIP office.
- You may not have attended this program from FY2016 to FY2021.
The last date to apply for the METI Government Of Japan Internship Program 2022-23 is:
- Summer internship: the middle of May, 2022～the late of June
- Winter internship: the middle of August, 2022～the late of September
How to Apply for METI Japanese Internship Program ?
Interested applicants are advised to fill out the online application to apply for METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan. Also official advertisement link is given below:
- Registration is accepted online through the registration form on the program office’s website.
- The screening process will be based on the content of the application, qualification and experience as an intern / qualification, understanding the purpose of the program, and any conditions or applications for the host company.
- Selection will be done through document screening, primary interview (local language / English / Japanese) and secondary interview (Japanese / English).
- Individual submission of various certification documents, letters of recommendation, photographs, documents required for visa etc. related to university qualification or language skills etc. must be submitted individually.