McDonald Fellowships 2022 programme attracts young researchers from low- and middle-income countries to their fully-funded International Fellowship programme. This programme gives students practical experience by allowing them to become a vital part of a diverse community of scholars all over the world. The McDonald Fellowships encourage candidates to broaden their academic knowledge by participating in various academic activities led by prominent academics from around the world.
The McDonald Fellowship is a research grant programme for graduate students working on innovative, interdisciplinary, and collaborative approaches to major social problems. The Fellowship funds transformative graduate student research projects that result in publishable findings and provide knowledge that addresses the needs of the communities served.
The fully-funded Fellowship program 2022 offers a prestigious opportunity that has provided career growth opportunities to graduate students studying in the area of Multiple Sclerosis. The Fellowship provides financial support to promising early-career researchers pursuing a master’s or Ph.D. degree in Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis is an auto-immune disease affecting the brain and spinal cord). The fellowship consists of a two-year grant of approximately £30,000 GBP per year, which covers travel and living expenses, as well as an additional contribution to the host institution of £2,000 GBP per year.
You Can Apply: Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 And How To Apply
McDonald Fellowships Short Summary
- Host Institution: A foreign institution or the participant’s Home country institution
- Host country: Can be either the neighboring or the participant’s home country
- Study area: Multiple Sclerosis
- Program Duration: Two (2) years
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
What are the Benefits of McDonald Fellowships 2022
- A two-year grant, around £30,000 GBP per year
- Travel expenses are covered.
- Living expenses are covered.
- And an additional contribution of £2,000 GBP per year to the host institution
You Can Apply: Top 16 Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
What are the eligibility requirements for McDonald Fellowships in 2022?
- Applicant must be educated to postgraduate level (at least MSc, preferably Ph.D./MD) in an area relevant to multiple sclerosis
- Citizens of low-income or middle-income countries (as defined by World Bank).
- Currently working or studying in a low or middle-income country (as defined by World Bank).
- Applicants should conduct research that is relevant to multiple sclerosis.
- Students studying abroad on a project supported by an MSIF grant.
- You may undertake a research project at a foreign or domestic research institute or hospital or work virtually.
- Applicants may verify eligibility by searching the website for the field of work or discipline in which they are interested.
Supporting Documents for the McDonald Fellowships
- Supporting statement.
- Provide the details of three references, including the applicant’s supervisor or employer.
- Provide the details of the study plan in the case of a virtual association.
You Can Apply: Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey 2022 And How To Apply
The application deadline to apply for the McDonald Fellowship 2022 is till June 30, 2022.
What are the steps to apply for McDonald Fellowships 2022?
- All applications must be submitted through MSIF’s official website.
- Before applying, please make sure you are eligible.
- Please provide the supporting documents required for the application.
- Make sure to complete all fields in the application.
- Make sure that you complete the application carefully.